Tuesday 3 March 2015

Revenge on the bath giver

If I didn't know better-
I'd say it was deliberate.

There I was
rushing to work.

I pull on my shoes
pull the laces.

so my shoes don't go zoom.

Instead of that
my fisted hand flew up
and up.

SMACK
in the face.

You bit my lace
made me punch myself
in the face.

I can see your teeth,

Nibble,nibble, nibble

you ate it didn't you?

Your mad at me
I picked you up

and gave your bum
a little bit of a bath.

You didn't growl
but I know your mad.

I wasn't doing it just to be bad.

when summer comes
your poo - wet bum
will smell like a feast
of fruits and plums.

To the Mother flies, who will lay their eggs.
And the lava will hatch, and eat your legs.

I'm trying my best to keep you clear
so that future, will never come near.

My angry friend, you ate my shoe
you didn't need too.

Now I'm going to have to buy something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment